The Xbox Series X has been on and off shelves since November 2020 and it’s been extremely difficult to get hold of.
Released alongside the Xbox Series S, Microsoft’s new console has been popular for its solid lineup of games, some of which are available through the Xbox Game Pass, which has proven to be terrific value.
Supply issues for Xbox’s new lineup are in part due to continued chip shortages that have even caused inventory issues for all types of tech products, including Xbox’s rival Playstation 5 console.
Whether you are looking for the biggest exclusives like Tunic, Tracker 2 Where star field we’ll be sure to include all the great Xbox titles we can’t wait to play in 2022.
We will also include all other cross-platform releases that have a confirmed worldwide release date.
Xbox games released in February 2022
Xbox games released in March 2022
- Elex IIMarch 1 (£37.95, Amazon.co.uk)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of RagnarokMarch 10 (£34.99, Game.co.uk)
- WWE 2K22March 11 (£84.99, Game.co.uk)
- monster energy supercross the official video game 5, March 17 (£54.99, Game.co.uk)
- Stranger from Heaven: Final Fantasy OriginMarch 18 (£59.99, Game.co.uk)
- The wonders of Tiny TinaMarch 25 (£64.99, Very.co.uk)
- Crusader Kings III, March 29 (£44.99, Argos.com)
- Tropic 6March 31 (£39.99, Game.co.uk)
Xbox games released in April 2022
Xbox games released in May 2022
Xbox games released in June 2022
- Spellforce 3 Rebound, June 7 (£33.49, Xbox.com)
Xbox games released in August 2022
Xbox games released in November 2022
Xbox games released in December 2022
- STALKER 2 In the heart of Chernobyl, December 8 (£49.99, Very.co.uk)
If you’re looking for tech or gaming discounts, try one of these codes:
Still struggling to get your hands on an Xbox Series X? Follow our live blog for the latest information and press releases
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click on the links and purchase the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. Reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.