This tutorial is about how to play Xbox games on a smartphone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Play Xbox Games on Smartphone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Play Xbox Games on Smartphone
Mobile gaming is great, but it’s still a far cry from the graphics and gameplay of console games. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to play all your Xbox One and Xbox Series X games anywhere on your phone without having to take your console with you? Well, thanks to the magic of streaming, it is now possible.
However, it is not easy to figure out how to play Xbox games on your phone. You’ll need to set up your console, download some apps to your phone, and even connect a controller. But don’t worry: we put all the information in one place. So buckle up and let’s get to know the basics of console game streaming.
How to Play Xbox Games on a Smartphone
Play Xbox games on your phone through the Xbox app
The Xbox app lets you connect your phone to your console from anywhere. This allows you to remotely play any games downloaded to your Xbox. Additionally, you can use the app to manage storage space on your console and even delete games on your Xbox. You can also upload and share game clips and screenshots.
- You will need at least iOS 13 or Android 6.0 to download and play the app. Internet connection over 7 Mbps (ideally 10 Mbps) is required. Unfortunately, you cannot play Xbox 360 or Original Xbox games through the app.
- To set up your Xbox for Mobile Remote Play, turn on your console. Press the Xbox button on your controller. Then select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. From there, scroll down to Power Mode and select Instant On.
- Your Xbox is now set up for Remote Play. Now to configure your mobile and controller. Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings (this varies from iOS to Android) and start by pairing the controller. After that, download and open the Xbox app, then sign in with your Microsoft account. Once logged in, select My Library > Consoles. You should be able to see your console in the options list. Tap Remote play on this device. You are now ready to play Xbox remotely on your mobile.
Play Xbox games on your phone through Microsoft xCloud
Microsoft xCloud lets you play games through the cloud, instead of logging into your console. You don’t even need to have an Xbox console to play on Microsoft xCloud. However, you will need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Microsoft xCloud is currently in beta, so you can expect a few bugs compared to playing through the Xbox app.
One of the main disadvantages of Microsoft xCloud is that it is only available for Android phone users: if you are an iOS user, you will not be able to play games on Microsoft xCloud (due to the rivalry between Microsoft and Apple, you don’t). it looks like this will be a short-term option).
- Android users should use version 6.0 or higher. A 10 Mbps internet connection is recommended when playing via cloud.
- Start by subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (it’s currently $14.99 per month, which might seem a bit pricey for some people, but it includes Xbox Live, EA Play, and xCloud). You can subscribe online on your phone. Then download the Game Pass app on your phone.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings and connect your controller. As this will be on an Android device, the steps should look a bit like these settings > connected devices > pair new device. Long press the Pair button on your controller, then tap Pair on your phone. Your controller must be connected.
- Next, open the Game Pass app. You will need to sign in to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account, after which you can explore the app. Tap the Cloud tab to access xCloud. Here you will find a variety of games to choose from that you can start playing remotely.
- Currently, xCloud’s game selection is limited, but that will surely change in the coming months. There are still plenty of titles to choose from right now; however, his darkest games will not be there. An advantage over the Xbox app is the ability to access original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles like Halo, Gears of War, and Forza, as well as various online games like Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76, Doom Eternal, and the Wasteland series. This is sure to appeal to older Xbox gamers and those drawn to online exclusives.
Final Words: How to Play Xbox Games on a Smartphone
Hope you understand this article How to Play Xbox Games on Smartphone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.