This tutorial explains how to play Xbox games on Android devices. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Play Xbox Games on Android Devices. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Play Xbox Games on Android Devices
Mobile games are great, but they’re still a far cry from the graphics and gameplay of console games. Wouldn’t it be great if you could play all your Xbox One and Xbox Series X games wherever you go on your phone without having to take your console with you? Well now you can, thanks to the magic of live streaming. You need to set up the console, download some apps to your phone, and connect a controller. Don’t worry, we’ve gathered all the information in one place.
So, with the leash in place, let’s start learning the basics of console game streaming. You can play Switch remotely on your phone. You can play PlayStation 4 and 5 remotely on your phone. What about Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S? Until recently, Xbox gamers were denied this luxury. But now you can play Xbox games on your mobile from anywhere. In fact, there are now two different ways to play Xbox games remotely on your phone: through the Xbox app and through Microsoft xCloud.
This should allow you to play all your favorite Xbox games on the go. You don’t need to take the console with you. Now you can play games on your phone at grandma’s house, on your lunch break at work, and sometimes even in the car (but not while driving). In this article, we are going to teach you how to play Xbox games on your Android device.
How to Play Xbox Games on Android Devices
- Press the Xbox button on your controller. Go to Profile & system and select Settings.
- Go to Devices and connections. Select Remote Features.
- Make sure the box is checked to Enable remote features.
- Once the remote function is enabled, in the same menu, go to Remote Play Test to check if it is enabled or not.
- Then go to your mobile and open playstore. Download and open the Xbox app.
- Sign in with the same credentials you used for your Xbox console. Use the same email id to sign in.
- On the home page, click the icon in the upper right corner that shows Xbox with a Wi-Fi signal.
- Click Remote play on this device. A pop-up window will appear as a friendly reminder to give information that Remote Play will work best on a 5GHz or wired Wi-Fi connection. Click the Don’t show me again toggle button, then select Continue.
Final Words: How to Play Xbox Games on Android Devices
Hope you understand this article, How to Play Xbox Games on Android Devices. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.