Game Pass is expected to lose two more Xbox games soon. Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition and Football Manager 2022 will leave Game Pass in November and will also likely be removed from the Xbox store.
The streamlined Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition is set to leave Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass on November 8, while the main Windows game, Soccer Coach 2022, will drop PC Game Pass on the same date. Just like with previous games in the Football Manager series, both of these games will likely be removed from the Xbox Store shortly after they’re removed from Game Pass, so if you want to own these games, you better grab them now.
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition
Sail to the top of the football world in Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition, a bespoke version of Football Manager tailored for streamlined console play on the biggest stage.
FM22 Xbox refines your management experience, allowing you to focus on the essentials of management – transfers, tactics and matchdays.
Description of the game
• Over 120 of the world’s biggest football leagues are just a click away – choose the perfect club for you and guide them to the top. As the architect of your club’s destiny, it’s time to earn it on the pitch and deliver unforgettable moments for your fans.
• Let your backroom team fuel your recruiting as you sign global superstars and identify wonderkids you can build your team around for a generation.
• Draw inspiration from the world’s most popular styles of play and formations, customizing an approach designed to deliver success season after season.
• Savor matchday action in glorious native or enhanced 4K*, time your big tactical calls to perfection while scoring all-important wins.
• Earn bragging rights over your friends in Versus mode, compete in a newly enhanced Fantasy Draft battle, or show who can deliver throughout a season in online Career mode.
Designed to work within the Xbox ecosystem, FM22 Xbox maximizes Xbox controller responsiveness and harnesses the power of Play Anywhere technology, allowing you to transfer your progress between your console and Windows 10 PC using the same Xbox Live profile. If you’re playing on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll also enjoy stunning 4K visuals*.
New for this season
Improved controller integration makes competing for football’s biggest prizes or battling your friends easier than ever. Benefit from changes to a number of key gameplay areas with the new ability to select multiple rows of information.
Powered by data
Improve your team’s results with the new Data Hub, which brings together all of your team’s performance analytics in one place. Powered by metrics used by real clubs, it will be easier for you to troubleshoot and take performance to new levels.
Improved match authenticity
See your stars demonstrate their flair and skill with a revamped animation engine that delivers our most striking match action yet. An improved pressing system is just one of many AI overhauls that make matchdays simply unmissable.
More responsive media
Keep your superstars happy and motivated on the pitch with instant feedback on your media interactions. News Effects provide clearer insight into the impact your decisions have on your players’ morale.
There are also many more features, large and small, to discover throughout the game.
* Series X users will be able to enjoy native 4K, while on Series S it is enhanced 4K.
Soccer Coach 2022
No game brings you closer to the dream of managing the best football teams in the world.
Football Manager 2022 brings progressive new ways to find your winning edge, instill your style of football and earn it for your club.
Succeed in the moments that matter to turn your club’s dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the greatest leaders.
Whether it’s fighting your way to the top of the game and shocking the world or coming back from the brink, these are the most enjoyable times.
Description of the game
• Lead your favorite football club to the top of the game, meeting the goals set by the owner and president, as well as the expectations of the fans.
• Search the transfer market for the best young talent in world football, or look closer to home, creating pathways for the stars of your youth academy to reach their full potential.
• Earn respect on the tactics board, developing a style of football that guarantees wins on the pitch and trophies at the end of the season.
New for this season
FIND YOUR WINNING ADVANTAGE
Improve your performance and boost your results with the same statistics that real clubs use in the all-new Data Hub. By creating your own personalized dashboard with powerful analytics, you’ll be able to make smarter tactical and player development decisions to fuel your club’s success.
REALISM ON THE PITCH
An improved animation system and sweeping changes to how players tap deliver our most realistic match action yet. You’ll see your players show off their skills with redesigned dribbling, while a host of AI improvements mean there’s an authentic flow to the big moments in every game.
TURN DEFENSE INTO OFFENSE
Implement one of the main tactical trends of recent years with the new wide centre-back role. You now possess even more tools to overwhelm the opposition as you pursue those momentous victories.
DEADLINE DAY DRAMA
Feel the ups and downs of one of the most spectacular games on the football calendar. A redesigned experience replicates the unpredictability of the climax of the transfer window.
COLLABORATE LIKE CHAMPIONS
New realistic team meetings will make it easier for you to reach the top of the game. Rely more than ever on your back office team, who are there to handle the tasks for you. The improved organization provided by the combination of weekly training, scouting, player development and staffing reports will propel your players to new heights.
Create your ideal managerial look with a revamped Manager Creator, now with more realistic faces and increased facial hair options, build your dream team with a host of new scouting upgrades and earn bragging rights against your friends by line in the enhanced Fantasy Draft mode.
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition and Football Manager 2022 both have long completion estimates, so unless you’ve already started these two, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to finish them before they leave Game. pass.
While it’s always sad to see games leave Game Pass, there’s a silver lining here: these two games will be replaced by Football Manager 2023 Console (Game Pass and PC Game Pass) and Football Manager 2023 (PC Game Pass) on November 8. For more games joining the service, give our come to Game Pass article to read.
Do you need to complete one of these two games? Let us know!