Let’s face it, an Xbox 360 may be a lot of fun to play with but it certainly isn’t easy to maintain. There is just so much to do. It isn’t like playing at a casino where you can just visit and play as much as you want and then leave. You will need to take care of your Xbox as well to ensure it doesn’t get spoilt. Here are a few tips to help you have preserve your amazing gaming experience:
- Do not keep your Xbox on for more than 6 hours at a stretch. This will only cause it to overheat and that is not a good thing at all. It may lead to the red ring of death.
- If you decide to play music through your Xbox while you are playing a game, it will only result in reducing the sound effects of the game. But if you really want to play music too it is suggested that you reduce the volume through the Xbox media player.
- If you are getting too many messages through MSN while trying to play games, simply set your status to Busy, Away or Offline. This will ensure that no one disturbs you while you are gaming.
- Ensure that your batteries or your rechargeable batteries are fully charged. This will ensure you don’t have to stop gaming midway just to charge the controller batteries.
- Hard drives for the Xbox 360 are detachable. They can be used with any Xbox as well. What’s more, you can even store data on a USB drive. The more the storage space, the more data you will be able to store on it.
- And lastly, you can even link your Xbox 360 to two screens simultaneously. You can connect the standard HD cables to one screen and the component cables to another. You will be able to play on both screens at the same time. What more could you want?